UP Govt has launched a new scheme UP Solar Pump Yojana 2020. The UP Summer Subul Solar Pump Yojana is a new initiative for irrigation. Right now, Irrigation is a very big issue for farmers because they have to depend upon diesel or Electricity. Diesel prices are too high right now and the same with Electricity. Solar Pump Yojana will help a farmer in irrigation.
The UP Govt has to install more than 10,000 solar pumps in the state. For 2 horsepower and 3 horsepower, solar pumps will get 70% subsidy and 5 horsepower solar pumps will get a 40% subsidy from UP Govt.
Document Require for UP Solar Pump Yojana 2019
The Farmers have to submit following document for applying for UP Solar Pump Yojana 2019:
- Bank Passbook.
- Aadhaar Card Number for Identification.
- Farm Land Documents.
UP Solar Pump Yojana 2019 Online Apply
You want to apply online for UP Solar Pump Yojana 2019. Here are the procedures that you have to follow to apply online:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of UP Agriculture Dept: upagripardarshi.gov.in.
- Now you will see a link of “UP Solar Pump Yojana 2019”.
- Click on that link.
- It will open a new form in a new window.
- Now, Fill that form carefully.
- Upload all required documents with the online application.
- Now you have successfully applied for UP Solar Pump Yojana 2019.
UP Solar Pump Yojana 2019 Benefits
Here are the benefits of UP Solar Pump Yojana 2019:
- The solar pump will supply a 24×7 power supply to the area of UP.
- The Farmer doesn’t wait for electricity for irrigation.
- The solution to the problem of energy sources such as coal, gasoline/diesel, and electric barrier, etc.
- 1800 watts (2HP), 3000 Watt (3HP), or 4800 Watt (5 HP) Summer Subul Solar Pump is allowed under this scheme.
- Subsidy amount of Rs. 43200 will provider for under 2HP Solar Pump and Rs. 40500 for above 2 HP Solar Pump.
Other Government Schemes:
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Apply Online