Parivahan Sarathi is an Online portal to apply for the UP Driving License. The Driving license form is available on the official website of UP transport Parivahan Sarathi Portal. From this website, you can easily apply for the driving license and learning license test. If you want to apply for the driving license and you need to apply for a learner license which will be valid for up to 6 months. You can apply for the driving license just after one month of completing the period of learning license.
How to Apply for a Learner License Offline
- You can apply for learner license via an online or offline method.
- If you have applied for the learner license through online mode, then you need to pay fee online mode only.
- After filling the form, you need to go regional RTO office for “biometric capturing.”
- Then you have to attend Computer Test for Learner’s license.
- The result will display on the screen just after the completion of the test.
- If you fail in that taste the need to repay test fee and you have to give the test again.
UP Learner Driving License on Parivahan Sarathi Apply online
Time needed: 10 minutes.
If you want to apply for the UP Learner Driving license online then you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Sarthi Parivahan Portal
Open Parivahan Portal your browser. Then, you need to select the state from where you will take the service. Now, you have to select the “apply online” option. Then, you have to click on the “Continue” option.
- Now, Fill the Driving License application form.
You can see an application form your browser. Now, you have to fill the required details like State, RTO Office, Pincode, personal details, address, and the class of vehicles. After filling the details, you need to click the “submit” option. It takes you to the next page.
- Now, make payment of fee and take print out of application form.
On this screen, you have to make a payment of driving license fee. After making payment, it takes you to the next page. Now, you can take the printout of the application for future use. Learner license can be printed online by the applicant from Parivahan Sarathi Portal. You have successfully applied for UP Learner Driving License.
Required document for UP learner license 2019
- Application in form number- 2
- Medical certificate in form number- 1A
- Three copies of passport size photograph
- Age proof
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
Fees of Learner Driving license
- In the present charges of one class vehicle is Rs 150, and the test fee is RS 50.
- The fee of 2nd class vehicle motorcycle and LMV car is (150 + 150) total Rs 300.
How to Apply for Driving License on Parivahan Sarathi Online
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the UP Transport Portal.
- Now, you need to select your “state.”
- Now, Click on the “apply online” option.
- After that, click on the “continue” option.
- Now, Fill required details like personal details address details selection of vehicles, etc. and the form.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Pay your driving license fee.
- Click on the “submit” option.
- Finally, you have applied to New Driving Licence on Parivahan Sarathi Portal.
The application process of driving license UP 2019
- First of all, you can apply for the driving license, just after one month of the learning issuance date.
- You can fill from either online or offline mode.
- If you fill the form online more then you need to pay fee online mode only thanks for the offline way you need to pay the price in the ARTO office.
- Submit all the forms with the document in the ARTO office.
- If you have clear your learning license test, then the driving license will be sent to your given address.
- Finally, you will get your driving license.
Required document for the driving license
- Application form number 4
- Learner’s license
- Three passport size photo
- Driving license issued by training School
- Fees specified in rule 32.
Fees of driving license
- The driving license fee for the one class vehicle is Rs 700 in which the Grand fee is Rs 200 test fee is Rs 300 smart card fees Rs 200.
- Driving license fee for both class motorcycle and LMV car applicant is rs 300 more than one class vehicle, so you need to pay rupees 1000.
Renewal of driving license in UP Parivahan Sarathi
If you want to renew your driving license, then you have to apply for it through Parivahan Sarathi Portal.
- First of all, you need to know the official website of the UP Transport Portal.
- Now, select on “renewal driving license” option.
- Renew your driving license on time to avoid the penalty.
- Fill out the necessary details.
- Now, pay the fees of Rs 250.
- Finally, you have renewed your Driving Licence.
Driving license search by name in UP
If you have lost your driving license, then you can search the driving license by name in the ARTO office. If you want to search “lost driving license” by name though online mode, then there is no such process released by the government. So, you can go offline mode driving license.
Other Govt Schemes: