UP Govt has launched UP Dial FIR Scheme. This scheme will allow people to register FIR without going into the police station. People have to dial a number to register FIR. This FIR will call UP Dial FIR Scheme.
This Scheme is first of its kind scheme in India. This scheme will help UP Police to fight against crime. The pilot project of UP Dial FIR scheme is already running in Ghaziabad from last 6 months. UP Dial FIR scheme is started because UP is a very big state. Crime Rate is up in UP. Many people have faced many issues to register FIR in Police Station. So Now, UP Dial FIR will help those people to register FIR easily online.
UP Dial FIR Aim
- Main Aim of UP Dial FIR is to report crime easily. People can quickly register FIR and it will help to catch criminal easily.
- Under this scheme, around 10,000 iPad has given to UP constables. So that they can keep eye on Online FIR.
- There many complaints in which quick action is needed like vehicle theft, missing people, etc. So, UP Dial FIR will help to register such type of complaints easily.
Register FIR with UP Dial FIR
To register your FIR, follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to dial Helpline No. : 0522 – 2334340 or 0522 – 4943707.
- The operator will pick your phone.
- Now, Operator will ask your personal information.
- After that, you can register Dial FIR to Operator.
- A notification will come to your mobile that will contain FIR Number
- You can track your FIR using that number
Other UP Schemes:
KUSUM YOJANA, Online Apply, Solar Agriculture Pumps Subsidy Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Bank Yojana (PMMY)- Apply, Interest rates, Eligibility, Application
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin | IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary List
Ayushman Bharat Yojana- Jan Arogya List 2019 | Beneficiary List of Ayushman Bharat Yojana