उत्तर प्रदेश भूलेख ऑनलाइन खतौनी नकल | Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Nakal | UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni | यूपी भूलेख ऑनलाइन देखें |upbhulekh.gov.in | Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Online Land Records Verification
UP Bhulekh Khatauni is an online land portal for digitized Land Records by the State Government of UP with help from NIC Centre. UP Bhulekh Khatauni is a document which is issued by state government to certify and ascertain a person’s right on piece of land. For an individual farmer or individual, this document will be called Khatoni which will be ingrained in a Khasra.
यूपी भूलेख खतौनी एनआईसी केंद्र की मदद से यूपी की राज्य सरकार द्वारा डिजीटल भूमि रिकॉर्ड के लिए एक ऑनलाइन भूमि पोर्टल है। यूपी भूलेख खतौनी एक दस्तावेज है जो राज्य सरकार द्वारा भूमि के टुकड़े पर किसी व्यक्ति के अधिकार को प्रमाणित करने और पता लगाने के लिए जारी किया जाता है। एक व्यक्तिगत किसान या व्यक्ति के लिए, इस दस्तावेज को खतौनी कहा जाएगा, जिसे खसरा में शामिल किया जाएगा।
UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatoni
UP Bhulekh portal has been started to computerize the records of the land of the people of Uttar Pradesh, so that people can easily get all the details of their land records online at any time of day. The Bhulekh web portal has been created to computerize the Land Records (UP Bhulekh) of Uttar Pradesh. In this post we will tell you how you can see all the information related to your land online.
So, if you want to break up a land record of a this is how the flow will happen.
- State – Particular state in this case it would Uttar Pradesh
- District – Districts within Uttar Pradesh
- Tehsil – Specific Tehsil with a district
- Khasra – Specific land record of within particular Tehsil
- Village – A village can have more than one Khasra or it can have Khasra which are common from another village
- Khatoni – Specific Land record for a farmer or group of farmers.
|Scheme||UP Bhulekh Land Records, Khasra Khatauni|
|Beneficiary||Uttar Pradesh Citizens|
|Scheme Objective||Making all land related records available online.|
UP Bhulekh Portal Purpose and Benefits
The Main purpose of this portal is for the citizens of UP can get the details of their land easily. Before that, citizens has to face a lots of issue to get their land records. They have to visit the department office many time. The government make this process easier and make all land records online. Here are the benefits of this portal:
- Entering Khasra number and Jamabandi number, people can their land records online on their computer or mobile.
- Citizens can see the complete details of their land online at any time of day.
- Citizen’s time is saved before this process takes a lot of time.
- People need not go to Patwar Kheen to get their land records.
How to Search UP Bhulekh, Khatauni, Naksha ? [उत्तर प्रदेश भूलेख ऑनलाइन]
Government of UP has digitized all UP land records within the state and it is available to everyone to see. You need to follow these steps:
- First of all, Visit official website of UP Bhulekh: www.upbhulekh.gov.in
- Now you need to click topic which says “Khate ki Nakal Dekhe” on top, now you will get following window.
- Select your Janpad/district – Now following window will appear.
- Select your Tehsil and Village
- There are three options, Ghata Number, Khata Number or by name. We will show this search by name. If you are familiar with your Khata Number, feel free to try that method. Type Name of Person whose UP Bhulekh Khatauni you want to see – Now select the name for your which you want to Uttar Pradesh Khatauni & click on button called “Udaharan Dekhe”.
- Now after you have verified your UP Bhulekh Khatauni or UP Land Records – you can take print out of the same for your record & reference
How to get certified or verified Copy of Khatauni in UP [
यूपी में खतौनी की प्रमाणित या सत्यापित प्रति कैसे प्राप्त करें]
There are three ways you get certified or verified copy of Khatauni or UP Land Records in UP:
- You need to visit your Tehsil office and visit their Bhulekh department, they will help in certifying this copy or print out, so that this becomes official version
- Visit your nearest or local Jan Suvidha Kendra/ LokVani Kendra and at a fee of INR 30 they can provide a certified copy of your Bhulekh Khatauni in Uttar Pradesh
- Or visit online Citizen Services by clicking on this link.
How to View UP geo map Online ?
- First of all, you have to visit this official website of UP Geo.
- After that, select your district, tehsil, village etc. Now you will see the map of the selected area.
- Now, click on your number to see the name of the account holder.
- Here, you can see the account number.
- After that, choose the name of the account holder you want to see.
- Finally, you can see the land map and can also take print out.
How to get Revenue Village Khatauni
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Revenue Department Uttar Pradesh.
- Now, you have to click on the plot/gatte link.
- Then, you have to select your district, tehsil and village.
- Finally, you can see situation of plots / gatte on your screen.
Uttar Pradesh Land Types
|Land type||Type Description||type code (15-16 digits of Gata unique code)|
|1||Land in which government or village assembly or other local authority, which was established in 1950 AD in UP and land. B. Under section 117-A of the order, the management of the land is assigned, do farming.||11|
|1-a||Land that is in possession of transferable landholders.||12|
|1-B||Land that is held by persons under the Government Grant Act.||14|
|2||Land which is in possession of non-contiguous land holdings.||21|
|3||Land which is in the ordinance or authority of the Assassins.||31|
|4||Land which is in the possession of the Adhyayans without the proceeds when there is no record of any person’s name already in Khasrake Pillar 4.||41|
|4-a||U.P. Maximum land holding earned under the maximum holding limit – (a) which is held by a lessee for an interim period under the provisions of U.P.Jot CIA.||42|
|4-A (B)||Other lands.||43|
|5-1||Arable land – New fallow (fallow)||51|
|5-2||Cultivable Land – Old Fallow (Partikadim)||52|
|5-3-a||Arable barren – Timber cavern.||53|
|5-3-B||Arable wasteland – forests that contain other types of trees, shrubs, shrubs, etc.||54|
|5-3-C||Arable wasteland – Permanent cattle land and other grazing lands.||55|
|5-3-D||Arable barren – thatch-weed and bamboo cellars.||56|
|5-3-E||Other arable wasteland.||57|
|5-A (A)||Forest land on which section And other traditional forest dwellers (recognition of forest rights) – Forest rights have been given under 2006 – for agriculture||58|
|5-A (B)||Forest land on which section And other traditional forest dwellers (recognition of forest rights) – Forest rights have been given under 2006 – For the population||59|
|5-a (c)||Forest land on which section And other traditional forest dwellers (recognition of forest rights) – Forest rights have been given under 2006 – For community forest rights||60|
|6-1||Non-agricultural land – submerged land.||61|
|6-2||Non-agricultural land – sites, roads, railways, buildings and other such lands used for unutilized uses.||62|
|6-3||Except for cemeteries and crematoriums (marghats), graves and cremation grounds located in the land or population area of the account holders.||63|
|6-4||Which is unnatural for other reasons.||64|
|7||Land that is in the possession or rights of Assamese.||71|
|9||Land parishioners who have taken possession of the land without the consent of the person mentioned in column 4 of measles.||91|
We have provided you all the important information related to UP Bhulekh in one of our articles . If you are still facing any type of problem then you can send an email to solve your problem. Email ID is email@example.com.
हमने आपको अपने एक लेख में यूपी भूलेख से जुड़ी सभी जरूरी जानकारियां उपलब्ध कराई हैं। यदि आप अभी भी किसी भी प्रकार की समस्या का सामना कर रहे हैं तो आप अपनी समस्या के समाधान के लिए ईमेल भेज सकते हैं। ईमेल आईडी firstname.lastname@example.org है।
- Computer Cell Board Of Revenue Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Email Id email@example.com
- Phone Number: 0522-2217145