Tnreginet Inspector general Registration portal is introduced by the Tata Consultancy Services Limited For Tamil Nadu department. The people get different services through this portal. Citizens can also apply for the services provided by the State Government of Tamil Nadu. Read the full article to get details of this Yojana.
The highlight of Tnreginent
- Name of the portal: Inspector general of registration i.e., tnreginet
- Launched in: Tamil Nadu
- Started by: department of registration
- Launched for: citizen of Tamilnadu
- Official website: tnreginet.gov.in/
The services available on the tnreginet portal are:
- Online application for encumbrance certificate
- Marriage certificate registration
- Online certified document
- Society document application
- EC status online
- Marriage, birth, death, etc. registration process
Tnreginet registration procedure
- Go to the official portal and then click on the registration option
- Now click on the option user registration and enter the details like user type, username, password, security question, etc.
- Enter the code which you will receive in your mobile number or Email Id
- Click on the complete option registration
- After successful registration, you can apply any of the services given on the portal
Procedure to know your jurisdiction
- Go to the official portal and click on the “more” you will get in the menu bar
- Select option “portal utility service” and then “know your jurisdiction” option
- now select your street name and village name and then click on the search option to get the information on your display
Download user manual
If you want to download user manual then you need to follow the below steps:
- Go to the official portal and then click on the help option
- Select the user manual option and then search the services you are looking for user manual
- Now choose the option download, and you will get the user manual in your device
Download the various utility forms on tnreginet portal
Go to the official portal and click on the more option, and click on the options portal utility services
- After clicking on the public utility form, you will get a list on your screen
- Select the services of your desire and download the form
- You will get the registration form in PDF or Word document in either English or Tamil language in your device
View Encumbrance Certificate Tnreginet
If you want to view Encumbrance Certificate then you need to follow the below steps:
- Go to the official portal and then click on the E-Service option
- then you have to click on the Encumbrance Certificate link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Now, select zone, district, registrar office, EC Start Date, end date, and survey details.
- After that enter captcha code and click on the Search button.
- Finally, you can see the Encumbrance Certificate on your screen.
Helpline number tnreginet registration
If you have any queries related to tnreginet registration, then you can contact on the below helpline number
- 18001025174: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm
- 04424 6401 60 / 04424 6242 774: Saturday to Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Email ID: email@example.com