The Telangana government has launched the CCLA Telangana Land Records Portal. Now, the user can easily access their land records online without any difficulty. Before online land records, getting records are a very big headache. The applicant has to the Land Department for many times. CCLA portal contains all land records and property records of Telangana State. This portal provides you details about Land records, ROR, Land Transaction Deed, Property tax, and Pahani.
CCLA Telangana Portal Benefits
There are so many benefits of the CCLA Telangana portal. here are some of them:
- You don’t have to go to Patavaara Khaane for Pahani. This consumes a lot of time to get the land record.
- It saves time to get Pahani without spending money on it.
- Anyone can view land details online at any time of day.
Telangana Land Records Portal Pahani & ROR 1B
Time needed: 30 minutes.
if you want to get your Telangana Land Records Pahani or Adangal from CCLA Telangana portal, then you have to follow the below procedure for that:
- First of all, visit the Telangana Land Department Website.
Open Telangana Land Department on your browser. Now, Under the Citizen Service Section, Click on Know Your Land Status. It will take you to the next page.
- In this screen, you have click on Pahani & ROR-1B button.
Now you will see ROR-1B & Pahani Details page. Select District, Division, Mandal, Village and Khata No or Survey No.
- Select Khata Number or Survery Number or buyer name or Seller name or Mutation Date.
if you select Khata No. then Select Khata No from next “Select”. if you select Survey No then Select Survey No from next “select”.
- Now, click on the Get Details button.
After clicking on the “Get Details” button, it takes you to the next page. You can see a list of patron names in front of you. Click on the Print ROR-1B Details button to print patron Details.
Certified Copy of Telangana Land Records ROR-1B and Pahani
To obtain a certified copy of ROB-1B & Pahani, the user has to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of CCLA portal: tg.meeseva.gov.in.
- Click on Government Form link.
- It will take you to next portal there you will see a list of forms available.
- Click on the form it will open a PDF form for you.
- Fill that form and submit with the required documentation to the nearest tehsil.
- You will get Certified Copy of Telangana Land Records ROR-1B and Pahani.
Get Land Transaction Deed on CCLA Telangana
If you want to Land Deed in Telangana, then you have to follow the below steps for that:
- First of all, you have to open the Telangana Land Department on your browser. Now, Under the Citizen Service Section, Click on Know Your Land Status. It will take you to the next page.
- Now, you have to click on the “Land Transactions Deeds” link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Now, you have to select “Document Number” in Registration Details.
- After that, you have to select the district and sub-district.
- Then, you have to enter the Document number, Registration year, and captcha code.