Tamil Nadu government has launched a portal for Movement Pass COVID-19. The ePasskki portal has given the option to apply online for this. This movement pass is for critical condition patients and government employees only. The whole world is fighting against COVID-19. Globally, coronavirus has infected 1,015,466 peoples, and 53,190 deaths are due to COVID-19. Around 212,229 recovered successfully, but 37,696 are still in Serious condition.
The USA has more than 2,45,000 cases out of which 6000 patients died. Italy and Spain are the most affected countries of COVID19. In Italy, more than 13915 death has been confirmed. In Spain, more than 1109 deaths have been confirmed. Mexico registers 1510 cases and 50 deaths. Israel’s health minister is found corona positive. We can say that more than 53000 worldwide death has been confirmed from Coronavirus.
|Scheme Name||Movement Pass COVID-19 Curfew or Lockdown|
|Beneficiary||Medical Emergency Patient and Government Employee|
|Type of Scheme||Curfew Movement Pass Portal|
What is the Tamil Nadu Movement Pass COVID-19 Eligibility?
If you are looking for Tamil Nadu Movement Pass COVID-19, then you can only apply when you have fulfilled the following conditions of government:
- This Movement Pass is only for Emergency Condition only.
- If a person has some serious medical condition, then he or she can apply for a movement pass of COVID-19.
- if you are a government employee and you are posted out of the city for COVID-19 duty, then you can apply for a movement pass of COVID-19.
The movement pass is going under a strict process with detailed scrutiny and verification of documents and movement reasons on the case.
How to apply for Movement Pass COVID-19 curfew or Lockdown?
if you have any medical emergency or you are a government employee, then you can apply for Movement pass of COVID-19. you have to follow the following procedure for that :
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu e-Pass Portal.
- Now, enter your mobile number and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile.
- Then, enter that OTP and click on Validate.
- Now, you have to select District, Pass category, and subcategory.
- Then, enter your name, mobile, ID type, ID number, and Valid up to.
- After that, enter the address and reason for movement.
- Now, upload your photo, ID proof, and supporting documents.
- Lastly, click on the Save button and you will get the Toket ID for your movement pass application.
- Finally, you have applied for the “Tamil Nadu COVID-19 Movement Pass ” Onlne.
Other Government Schemes:
Tamilnadu Smart Ration Card Apply and tnpds.gov.in