The Pradhanmantri Scholarship yojana is for the wards of ex-serviceman for ex coast guard personnel and their Windows. Through this scheme, the student will get financial support for their education. The student who has passed their intermediate exam with minimum marks of 60% and their parents must belong to the serviceman for ex coast guard personnel. The Central government started the Kendriya Sainik board as the nodal agency for this scheme.
Pradhanmantri Scholarship Scheme 2020
This scheme is mainly for the ward of Ex coast guard personal, state police officials, etc., who martyred during the war or any terror attack. The word can apply for their scholarship during the first year of their higher education. Almost 5500 beneficiaries will get Scholarships under this www.ksb.gov.in scheme. The Kendriya Sainik Board of India releases the application form. The release form every year to give financial support to the word of a government officer.
Document required for Pradhan Mantri Chhatravriti yojana
- Ex-servicemen or ex coast guard certificate.
- Bonafide consists of student’s bank account details linked with Aadhar card.
- High School mark sheet.
- Aadhar card.
- PPO number.
- Bank account passbook.
- Cancel cheque of SBI or PNB bank only.
- Passport size photograph
Pradhanmantri Scholarship Yojana Eligibility
If you want to apply for PM Scholarship, then you have to fulfill the following conditions:
- Minimum qualification 10 + 2 or diploma or graduation.
- Candidate must score 60% marks in intermediate.
- Only professional degree courses like AICTE, MCI will get the scholarship.
- Wards para-military personnel also not eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is only for the first year of education.
Pradhanmantri Chhatravriti Yojana Scholarship amount
- The boys will get the benefit of rupees 2500 per month.
- Girls will get the benefit of rupees 3000 per month.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Chhatravriti Scheme
- The student will get financial support every month.
- Almost 6100 beneficiaries will get the benefit of this www.ksb.gov.in scheme.
- All the process is online only.
- The scholarship amount will be given as per the course pursuing by the student.
- The amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the student.
Pradhanmantri Scholarship Yojana Online Apply
if you want to apply online for PM Scholarship Yojana, then you have to follow the below procedure for that:
- First of all, the student needs to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti yojana: www.ksb.gov.in.
- Now, Click on the “Register” link.
- It will take you to the next page.
- Now, you have to enter your details like first name, middle name, surname, Service number of ESM, Type of Service of ESM, Rank of ESM, Concerned RSB, Aadhaar Card Number, Date of Birth, Date of Enrollment, Date of Discharge, Father’s name or Husband’s Name, etc.
- After that, you have to enter your contact details like Address, city, state, Pincode, etc.
- Now, enter Bank Account details.
- After that, enter captcha code and click on Submit.
- Now, you have registered for “KSB Portal” and you can apply for Scholarship.
- After that, visit the home page of the website, and click on the “Application Form” link.
- Now click on the “login” option.
- Enter “username” and “password” and then click the login button.
- Now upload all the required documents on the website.
- After final submission, print out the application form for future use.
Renewal of Pradhanmantri Scholarship Scheme
After applying for the scheme, you have to renew your scholarship every year. So to renew the scholarship, you have to follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website www.ksb.gov.in.
- Click on the “renewal application.”
- Now enter all the details and find the option to activate your registration.
- Enter your “user” and “password” to log in to your account.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the required section.
- Click on the “final submit” option.
Pradhanmantri Scholarship Scheme Status
If you want to check status of your scholarship application, then follow the below procedure:
- To check the status, you need to go on the official website of the pradhan Mantri Chhatravriti yojana that is www.ksb.gov.in.
- You need to click on the “application status” option.
- Now, enter your “ID number” and “captcha code.”
- The status of the application form will be available on your screen.