The central government has introduced the Swayam portal to provide online education system to all the students of India. You will get all the essential aspects of this portal in this article. We will also share the specification of the study webs of active learning for the young Aspiring Minds website.
Swayam is an online program that is initiated by the Indian government. It is designed to achieve all the three Cardinal Principles of Education policy that adequate equality and access. The main multi-tool monsters way important is to provide the best teaching facility to students all over the country. Audio-video visuals take the online class of Swayam. The courses on the Swayam are available from class 9 to post-graduation. Any student can access any courses anywhere at any time. The country’s best teacher prepares all the courses, and all the classes are free of cost.
NPTEL Swayam Overview
NPTEL Swayam एक ऑनलाइन कार्यक्रम है जो भारत सरकार द्वारा शुरू किया गया है। यह शिक्षा नीति के सभी तीन कार्डिनल सिद्धांतों को प्राप्त करने के लिए डिज़ाइन किया गया है जो पर्याप्त समानता और पहुंच है। मुख्य बहु-टूल मॉन्स्टर्स का तरीका पूरे देश में छात्रों को सर्वोत्तम शिक्षण सुविधा प्रदान करना है। ऑडियो-वीडियो विजुअल स्वयंवर की ऑनलाइन क्लास लेते हैं। स्वयंवर के पाठ्यक्रम कक्षा 9 से पोस्ट-ग्रेजुएशन तक उपलब्ध हैं। कोई भी छात्र किसी भी समय किसी भी पाठ्यक्रम को कहीं भी एक्सेस कर सकता है। देश का सबसे अच्छा शिक्षक सभी पाठ्यक्रमों को तैयार करता है, और सभी कक्षाएं मुफ्त हैं।
Since 2013, through an online portal, 4-, 8-, or 12-week online courses, typically on topics relevant to students in all years of higher education along with basic core courses in sciences and humanities with exposure to relevant tools and technologies, are being offered. The enrolment to and learning from these courses involves no cost. An in-person, proctored certification exam (optional) will be conducted at Rs. 1000/- per course and a certificate is provided through the participating institutions and industry, when applicable.
- The name of the scheme: Swayam
- Introduced by: Government of India
- Objective: to provide free classes to the student of India
List of coordinates of Swayam
There are many coordinates were selected to impart knowledge on the website to give smooth education in India, and the list of coordinates is:
- All India Council of technical education (AICTE)
- National program on technology in hands learning (NPTEL)
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- The consortium of educational communication (CEC)
- National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
- National Institute of Technical teachers training and Research (NITTTR)
Eligibility criteria for Swayam
Any candidate of any qualification or any age location can register themselves for online courses on Swayam. To get a certificate, you need to check the eligibility criteria for the different courses on the Swayam website
- The main objective of Swayam is to create appropriate content for all the classes after graduation level
- Swayam is only a single online platform which runs and host more than thousands of course
- The Swayam conducts online exams, and they also give a certificate as a reward to the student
- It has also Choice Based Credit System on the comments to Institutions on Swayam
- This course provides the Choice Based Credit System for recommending institution on Swayam courses
- It addresses all the requirement of students was studying in any colleges or universities
NPTEL is an acronym for National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning which is an initiative by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) for creating course contents in engineering and science. NPTEL provides E-learning through online Web and Video courses in Engineering, Science and Humanities streams.
The pass criteria for exams is being changed from July 2019. A learner will pass and be certified only if Average assignment score (out of 100) >= 40 AND Final exam score ( out of 100) >= 40. That is, to clear the exam you have to score a minimum of 10 out of 25% in the assignment and 30 out of 75% in the final proctored exam.
NPTEL Swayam portal registration
If you want to get register for Swayam portal, then follow the below steps
- Go to the Swayam official portal and click on the registration link
- Enter your details and login ID and password
- Verify your ID through your email address
- And then click on the option create
- Go for the course that you want to apply
- Select the course of your desire
- After registration, you can download the Swayam app to get all the notification of the courses