Mukhyamantri Shikshak Awas Yojana is a housing scheme for teachers of the Rajasthan state. Rajasthan Housing Board is managing this scheme. The RHB provides hosting to affordable hosing for everyone. This scheme is only for government teachers of Rajasthan. Under this scheme, RHB builds multi-story flats in sector 26 Jaipur. These flats have all basic needs like water, electricity, swimming pool, community center, Fire Fighting System, LED, security, etc.
The RHB established in 1970. Firstly, the main motive of RHB is to provide affordable housing to economically weaker sections, low and middle-income groups. The cost of flats is the nominal price. So, everyone can buy these flats easily. The RHB offices are at Jaipur, Bikaner, Kota, Udaipur, and Bikaner. RHB provide following type of flats:
- HIG Flats are for higher-income people. These flats have more carpet area like more than 3000 sq feet.
- MIG Flats are for middle-income people. These flats have less than 2200 sq feet of carpet area.
- EWS Flats are for economically weaker people. These flat have less than 1000 sq feet of carpet area.
Mukhyamantri Shikshak Awas Yojana
The Rajasthan Government has launched Mukhyamantri Shikshak Awas Yojana on 20 Dec 2019. Applications are invited only from the government teacher of Rajasthan. The location of the flats is at Sector 26 Jaipur. The total area is 20925 sq feet. The State government will build around 288 flats at this location. The cost of a flat is around Rs. 15 lakh. These flats are MIG flats. The RHB is selling these flat under the “No Profit No Loss” scheme. The allotment of flats has been done through the Lottery System.
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Shikshak Awas Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Government Teachers Only|
|Type of Scheme||Housing Scheme|
Rajasthan Shikshak Awas Yojana Eligibility
If you want to apply for the Mukhyamantri Shikshak flats scheme, then you have to fulfill the following eligibilities:
- Only Government Teacher can apply for this scheme.
- The Applicant has to submit the ID card and Salary Slip copy.
- The Applicant has a Pan Card to apply for the scheme.
- A candidate has an Aadhaar Card.
- if you have any flat which you won through RHB Draw, then you can not apply for the scheme.
- Only Income group from Rs. 6 lakh to Rs 12 lakh can apply for this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Shikshak Awas Yojana Apply Online
The RHB has launched online to the portal to apply for flats. You have to follow the below procedure to apply online:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Housing Board.
- Now, you can see the link to apply online for the “Shikshak Awas Yojana”.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Now, click on the “ऑनलाइन योजना पंजीकरण” link.
- Again, it takes you to the registration page.
- If you are a new user then, you have to register your self on the portal.
- Now, login into the portal and it takes you to the dashboard page.
- Then, click on the scheme link.
- It takes you to the Scheme Registration Page.
- Now, fill the form and upload all necessary documents.
- Then, make the scheme payments online.
- Finally, you have successfully applied for “Mukhyamantri Shikshak Awas Yojana“.