The state government of the Bihar has launched Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana. This scheme is especially for the unemployed SC/ST and EBC Of the state of Bihar. The person has to register online to buy any vehicle at the subsidized rate.
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana will be helpful to provide better connectivity between the headquarters of Panchayat and block. The purpose of this Yojana to give better transport facilities to every person of the Bihar and the SC/ST and EBC can get some work through this scheme.
Through this scheme, the government of Bihar will provide financial support to more than 42000 people of SC/ST/EBC. So, the interested candidates have to fill the form of the chief minister’s gram transportation scheme.
To apply for this scheme, you have to fulfill following conditions:
- The Bihar Resident can only apply for this scheme.
- Only SC/ST unemployed person can apply for this scheme.
- The Person have not taken subsidy under MGPY Scheme before.
List of documents Required
Candidate needs the following documents for getting for Chief Minister’s Rural Transport Scheme ( MGPY ):
- Address Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Driving license
- Educational Qualification Certificate
How to Apply for Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
- To apply this scheme first of all applicant need to visit the official website that is http://transport.bih.nic.in/
- After clicking on the website you need to click on the option “apply online“.
- Now, you need to log in with your username and password, and then you can register yourself by filling the important or required information in the Main Gram Transport scheme that is MGPY applicant form.
- If you are a new applicant then first you have to register for the MGPY by clicking on the option register and then you can fill the registration form.
- you need to fill all the details including mobile number, email id to gets your username and password.
- After getting the username and password you can log in and can fill the CM Gram Parivahan scheme.
- Now, the candidate needs to fill the required details in the form and have to click on the submit button. After clicking on the submit option your form will be submitted.