The state government of Maharashtra has announced Maharashtra ration card 2020 for the citizen of Maharashtra. Food Civil and consumer protection department works as the nodal agency for this Yojana. This department caters to the public distribution system and other activities related to the Maharashtra ration card Yojana. The Maharashtra government has introduced a tricolored smart ration card, which is different for different people.
The ration card is mainly for those candidates who belong to the below poverty line. Ration card helps to provide grains and other food items at a low rate to the people. The people can buy groceries from the Public Distribution shop organized by the state government. The candidate can check their name in the ration card beneficiary list by going on the official website. The government will distribute all the ration at a lower rate with the help of a ration card.
Maharashtra ration card overview
- Name of the scheme: Maharashtra ration card
- Concerned department: food, civil and consumer protection department, Maharashtra
- Introduced in: 2019
- Introduce by: government of Maharashtra
- Types of ration card: APL, BPL, AAY
- Color of ration card: yellow, white and saffron
- Officials site: www.mahafood.gov.in
Maharashtra ration card list 2020
The candidates can download the Maharashtra ration card list 2020 from the official website. There are three types of ration cards introduced by the Maharashtra Government.
- Yellow ration card: the yellow ration is introduced for those families who belong to the below poverty line. This card is yellow.
- Saffron ration card: this card is for those families whose annual income is between Rs 15000 to 1 lakh. This card is of saffron color.
- White ration card: white ration card is for those families whose annual income is more than 1 lakh. It is white and mainly for the people who belong to the above poverty line.
Required documents for Maharashtra ration card
If you are going to submit your application for Maharashtra ration card, then you need to provide some essential certificate that are:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Details of gas connection
- EB bills
- Telephone bills
- Bank passbook
- Contact details
- Domicile certificate or rental agreement
- Passport size photographs
Note: please attach the Rs 2 court fee stamp on the registration form before submitting the application form in the concerned department. The government will consider the registration incomplete if you will not provide any of the documents written on the above.
Maharashtra ration card eligibility
- The citizen who wants to avail the advantage of Maharashtra ration card then they must need to know the eligibility criteria. Check the below eligibility criteria for Maharashtra ration card:
- Applicant must have their permanent residence in the state of Maharashtra
- Applicant should have any ration card of any state
- Candidates do not have more income fixed by the government for the particular types of ration cards.
Maharashtra ration card 2020 ration card benefits
There are many benefits of the Maharashtra ration card. So, if you want to know the benefits then check the below:
- Maharashtra ration card is used as the identity proof document for the citizen
- Ration card helps to get the advantages of various government Yojana
- The residents who have a Maharashtra ration card can get the food items or ration at a subsidized rate.
- The ration like rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. are available on the shop of the pubic distribution system
- The aspirants can download their Maharashtra ration cards by going on the official site.
Retail price per kg
- Rice: Rs 3
- Wheat: Rs 2
- Coarse grain: Rs 1
- Sugar: Rs 20
Maharashtra ration card list 2020 online application
The government has introduced the application form online so that you can get the benefits quickly. It also saves the candidate’s time as they didn’t need to go around government offices for ration cards. So, if you want to apply for Maharashtra ration card then follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to the FCCPD official website or click on the below link.
- After clicking on the above link, you will go to the official site directly
- Click on the option download, which you will get at the left side of your screen
- Click on the option: “form 1: new ration card application.”
- You will get the application form which you need to download in your device
- Take the print out of the registration form and fill it correctly
- Attach the xerox of all the necessary documents and then submit it to the concerned department
Maharashtra ration card 2020 status
If you want to check the status of the Maharashtra ration card, then follow the below steps:
- Click on the link www.mahafood.gov.in
- Now click on the options “transparency portal.”
- Click on the option “allocation generation status.”
- Enter your ration card details in the required section
- You will get the status after clicking on the “submit” options.