The labour is the workers who work hard and make their great efforts in any work. The government has already given many types of benefits to the workers. The government must have ensured that many people in the state belong to the working class. You will get the updates of articles like eligibility, registration process, benefits of labour registration schemes.
Person will get the labour registration card within seven days just after the registration of the projects. You can register for the labour card on the official portal. The people can download the card anytime from the website. This card is valuable in all fields of both government and private sector. This labour registration schemes are under the state government of India. Every state has a different website for registration, but you will get all the information in these articles. So read the article carefully.
Benefits of Labour card
There were lots of benefits of labour card which is given by the government, so check the advantages of labour card below:
- The government will provide financial assistance of Rs 60,000 for the education of the child of the labour
- The labour is suffering from any severe disease, then this card helps them to cure as the government will pay the entire bill.
- If there is any daughter is getting married, then the labour will get the financial assistance of Rs 55,000
- the worker has a newborn boy baby, then they will get the benefits of Rs 12,000, but in the case of the girl child, they will get the advantages of Rs 25000.
- There are many other benefits like if the child of workers passed in 10th board then also they will get financial help according to their marks.
- If the student gets 80% or more, then they will get Rs 25000,
- The marks in 70% or more then the incentive amount will 15000 and
- If there is only 60% marks or more than this then beneficiary will get Rs 10,000.
- All the incentives will be given as amounts only.
Note: Labour registration process is different for the different state so, benefits are also various.
The workers who are involved in the following types of construction works:
- Building construction and road construction
- Skilled worker mason
- Mason’s helper
- Electricians working in electrical work and IT building
- Working on floor and building
- Setting and iron binder
- Concrete mixer
- Grill and welding workers
- Female worker for washing the cement mix
- Dam and building construction
- Roller driver and dam construction work
- Labour who operates various modern instruments
- Water management workers
- Workers for railway, airport construction
- Workers who are working for MNREGA and forestry program
Documents required for labour registration
If you wish to get the labour card, then you will need the following documents:
- Passport size photographs
- PAN card
- Bank accounts details
Note: required documents are also different for the different states so, please read all the details on official sites before filling the forms.
Labour registration online application process
If you wish to apply for a labour registration card, then you can follow the below steps:
- Go to the official portal of your state’s department of labour resources.
- Click on the option “act management system“.
- You will get the labour act management system on your screen.
- Select the language of your choice
- Now, read the full guidelines carefully, which you will get on the website.
- Click on the options “register now” and fill the registration form.
- You will get the User name and password in your mobile number or email.
- Login to the portal with “Username” and “Password.”
- You will get some other options like registration renewals, annual return, report, inspection etc. on the official site.
- Click on the option “select act” and then click on registration options.
- Click on the button “I have read all the instructions carefully“.
- After filling the form, you need to upload all the documents in PNG or JPEG format.
Labour card online payment
- After saving the registration form, you will get the payment page on the official site.
- Click on the payment button and then enter the application no.
- Now, choose the type of payments
- If you click on the challan options, then you need to download the challan form and pay the challan and upload it on the site.
- If you go for online options, then enter the details and make the payment.
Save the payment slip
- After the successful payment, challan no, name of bank and date will be mentioned on the application.
- Now, click on the final submit.
- After successful registration, the concerned department will inspect the form.
- You can download and print the labour card after successful verification.