Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020 introduced by the Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh. This Yojana aims to give benefit to the small businessman by offering them some financial assistance. The government will provide rupees 10000 financial supports for their business which will be deposited in their bank account. Self-employment is the best option for earning. Many people are there who have a creative idea for their business or enterpreneurship. Many people did not go with their plans because of the financial issue. Now set up a business is accessible for the Tailors or Nayi brahmins or Rajakas. The government is offering rupees 10000 monetary amount for their business. Read the full article to know the details related to the Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020.you will get the beneficiary list, application process, benefits etc. This scheme is mainly for the hairdressing, tailors and laundry.
Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020 objective
The main objective of this Yojana is to provide support to the people who are doing some small business for their livelihood. The people who are doing small business, they need help to increase their business. Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020
They did not get good profit and cannot properly grow their business because of financial problem. The livelihood of these small businessman people is very poor. This small businessman only earns that much money which can fulfill their daily requirements only. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh wants to increase the income of this paper and also helps them to grow their business. So they have started this Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020 for the people. So that the people can emerge from the poverty line and can join the mainstream people. It is a small financial help will give support in increasing their business. If they can improve their business, then their livelihood will make much better than before.
Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020 overview
- Name of the scheme: Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020
- Beneficiaries: Nayee brahmins( hairdresser), tailor, and laundry
- Amount: Rs 10,000
- Duration of disbursement: every year
- Mode of disbursement: the amount will be credited in the bank account
- Mode of application: online/ offline in village Sachivalayam
Eligibility criteria forJagananna Chedodu scheme 2020
If you want to get the benefit of Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020 then you must check the eligibility criteria before the application:
- The candidate who has a permanent resident in the Andhra Pradesh can only take the advantages of this scheme
- The application of a small businessman
- The applicant must have registered themselves in the concerned department authority
- The person must belong from Barber tailor or laundryman category
- The candidate must have below the poverty line and caste certificate for the application and caste certificate for the application
The beneficiary of Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020
The government has launched this scheme is basically for the three categories of the small businessman. You can apply for this Yojana only if you belong from the below group:
1) Rajakas or washerman of the Andhra Pradesh state: if you are a washerman or you are doing the business of laundry then you can apply for this Yojana.
2) Nayee brahmins: Nayee Brahmin is also known as Barbar or hairdresser.
3) Tailor: the tailor who belongs from any category like EBC, BC, OBC or Kapu community is eligible.
The financial incentive under Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020
The beneficiary of the particular community will get rupees 10,000 of financial support every year. The monetary amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary bank account. The applicant can inspect their bank account or can update their passbook to find out the transferred money from the Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020.
Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020 benefits
There are many benefits of Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020, and some of them are:
- The government will provide financial assistance to the small businessmen who have low income.
- The three categories of the society that is Taylor laundryman and hairdresser will get the incentive from the government.
- The beneficiary can use this amount to educate their child or can use out in Daily procedure.
- There will be almost 2, 47,040 beneficiaries in which there are 82347 laundrymen; 38767 are Nayii Brahmin and 125926 are from tailor category.
Required document for Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020
If you are going to apply for Jagananna Chedodu programme 2020, Then you must need the below document at the time of registration
- Permanent address certificate or domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Bank account detail or passbook detail
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Business registration certificate
- Education qualification certificate
Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020 application
You want to get register under Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020 then follow the below process:
- Go to the official portal of this Yojana
- You will get an official page on your screen
- Select the option “Jagananna Chedodu scheme 2020.”
- You will get the registration page where you need to fill all the required details and then click on the submit option.
- Print out the application ID or reference number for the future reference