Manohar Jyoti Yojana is a new subsidy scheme of Haryana Govt. Recently, Haryana Govt has launched many schemes, and this is one of them. Citizen will get Rs. 15,000 subsidy to install a solar panel on rooftop. In this article, we will tell you how you can avail scheme benefits and apply online.
Manohar Jyoti Yojana benefits
Under this scheme, Govt is providing Rs. 15,000 subsidy. The Govt will help you to buy a good quality solar system with lithium batteries. These batteries are best because they don’t deteriorate quickly and lasts for a long time. Here are the following benefits of the schemes:
- The Govts provides a solar system that can charge 3 LED lights, One fan and Mobile charging port can run.
- Cost of installation is Rs. 22,500. Haryana Govt Rs. Fifteen thousand will bear out of Rs. 20,000.
- All the Dhanis of the district where electricity is not available is eligible for this scheme.
- Scheduled Caste, BPL, Rural, and Prime Minister Awaas Yojna family can apply.
Jyoti Yojana Documents Require
Here are the following documents that you have to submit while applying for the scheme:
- Haryana Bonafide Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Passbook.
Manohar Jyoti Yojana Application Form and Registration
if you are looking to apply for the scheme, then you are on the correct website. Here are the steps you have to follow to apply:
- First of all, the beneficiary needs to click on the website of Hareda: hareda.gov.in.
- Now, you will link the scheme.
- Now, Click on that link.
- It will open a form, fill that form, and submit.
- If you are not able to find the link of apply online, soon Haryana Govt, allow Saral Haryana Kendra to apply for Jyoti Yojana. You can apply from there.
Manohar Jyoti Yojana is an essential scheme of Haryana. This scheme helps to bring light in a non-electric area or remote area of Haryana. It was decided to install 40,000 solar systems in Haryana.
Other Govt Schemes:
Saral Haryana Marriage Registration Certificate Apply
Jamabandi Haryana Land Records