The Gujarat state government introduces Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana. The government is focusing on improving the conditions of the girl in the state. The government has introduced this scheme to prevent female foeticide as well as to increase the girl’s education in the country. If a boy gets a school, then only one generation gets an education, but if the girl gets an education, then they educate two generations. It is essential to focus on the girl education as it will increase the educational ratio of this state as well as it will make the girl independent. You will get Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana’s details in this article. We will also share the application process, the document required, incentive amount details it is in this article
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana is one of the relevant initiatives for the girl child. This Yojana will provide many benefits to the girl child who is living in Gujarat. It will help the introduction of female foeticide, and also it increases the girl’s education. Many crimes take place against women in the state. The Gujarat government has launched this Yojana to prevent women from those crimes.
About Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme
The government will provide the following incentive amounts to the girl child of Gujarat state:
- At the time of admission in the class, one girl will get rupees 4000 at incentive amount
- In grade 9, they will get rupees 6000
- And at the age of 18 years, the girl will get rupees 1 lakh for their marriage as well as education.
Benefits of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020
There are many benefits of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020, and those are:
- The girl who lives in the Gujarat state will get the total amount of 110000 rupees.
- It will reduce the crime rate against the women in Gujarat for example foeticide
- This is the significant steps which were the girl’s development in the country
- It increases the girl’s education ratio in the state
Eligibility for Vahli Dikri Yojana
If you are going to apply for this Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana then you need to check the below eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must have their permanent residence in Gujarat
- Only a female can apply for this scheme.
- The annual household income can not more than rupees 2 lakh.
- This Yojana is only for the first two female children of every family.
Read Also: MP Dwar Praday Yojana
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Parents identity proof
- Bank account details of the applicant
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Selection Procedure
The Gujarat Government has already decided on the selection procedure for the scheme. here is the selection procedure for Vahli Dikri Yojana:
- First of all, the Gujarat government invites applications for the scheme.
- The applicant has to apply online or submit the application form to Related Regional Offices.
- After that, the government verifies all details of applications.
- Later the government creates a beneficiary list.
- The Government transfer amount directly to the applicant bank account.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Online Application
- First of all, you have to visit the website of the concerned department of the Gujarat Government.
- Now, you can see the link to the scheme and click on that link.
- It takes you to the Vahli Dikri Yojana application form.
- Here you have to fill the application and upload all required documents.
- The portal gives you an application number for the scheme.
- You have successfully applied for the Vahli Dikri Yojana.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Offline Application
The candidate needs to go to the nearest women and child empowerment authorities. The applicant needs to fill the registration form and need to submit a xerox of the entire original document in the office. The candidate will get the benefit after the verification of the report.