Gujarat Any ROR is an online land portal that provides details about land records for Gujarat. The main objective of this website is to provide access to every citizen of Gujarat to know about their land details, name of the landowner, etc. through 7 12 Utara or also called Satbara. Anyror Gujarat can be accessed through the official website anyror.gujarat.gov.in. In this article, we will provide step by step directions on how to find your 7 12 Land Record in Gujarat.
Gujarat Any RoR @ Anywhere Satbara View Land Record
To view land record in Any RoR website, the following steps you have to follow:
- Click on this link and following window will open.
- There you will see the following three buttons
- View Land Records -Rural.
- Land Records – Urban.
- Revenue Case Data.
- Click on “View Land Records -Rural” button. it will take you next screen.
- Now Select District, Taluka, Village, and Survey Number.
- Now it will ask Captcha Code.
- it will show land records of that survey number.
Here is your anyRoR 7 12/ satbara for your respective land record in Gujarat. Now if you see it provides details like BhuNaksha. Assessment or Tax Payable, Ownership Details, Boja, and other Right Details.
How to download E-Dhara Forms?
Click on this link https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/e-dhara-forms
How to download Jantri in Gujarat?
Click on this link https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/jantari
Other State Land Records: