Govt of Goa has launched Laadli Laxmi Scheme for girls who are getting married. Govt will give Rs. 1,00,000/- ( Rs.1 Lakh) to each village girl on occasion of her marriage. Village girl or her parent need to fill Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme Application Form Online to avail this amount benefit. All girls who are between 18 to 40 years are eligible for this scheme. All Caste girls will have benefit from Laadli Laxmi Scheme.
Goa Laadli Laxmi Scheme Eligibility
- born in the State of Goa
- resident of Goa for the last fifteen years, one of parent is born in goa and resident for goa for last 15 years.
- if girl born outside of Goa then
- resident of Goa for the last fifteen years
- educated in Goa and one of parent is born in goa and resident for goa for last 15 years.
- age group of 19 to 40 years
- Family income must be less then 3 lakh
Girls above 18 years age can apply for scheme to the Director of Women and Child Development, Panaji – Goa. Applicant have fill form and submit it Director of Women and Child Development office with following documents :
- Birth Certificate of the applicant.
- a proof of 15 years residence of the applicant in the State of Goa.
- Birth Certificate of the parent.
- Attested copy of the Aadhar card
The application shall be submitted within 180 days, either from the date of publication of this scheme in the Official Gazette or from the date of attaining the age of 18 years or from the date of issue of Civil Marriage Registration Certificate. All applications received beyond the specified period of 180 days shall be rejected.
Mode of Payment in Goa Laadli Laxmi Scheme
Dept of Women and Child Development will open Rs. 1,00,000/- ( Rs.1 Lakh) Fixed deposit in bank, jointly in the name of the Director of Women and Child Development and girl. Fixed deposit can be claimed by girl at any time or until the age of 40 years whichever is earlier. Girl will get Rs. 1,00,000/- ( Rs. 1 Lakh) with accrued interest.
Laadli Laxmi Scheme Claim
To receive money, applicant have to present herself before designated officer or Director of the Directorate, Women and Child Development. Women and Child Development Dept will issue withdrawal order to applicant and that need to present in bank to withdraw money. Withdrawal letter will only be based on the submission of the Civil Marriage Registration Certificate.
Laadli Laxmi Scheme Application Form
All the interested girls or their parents can fill the Goa Laadli Laxmi Scheme Online Application Form to avail the scheme benefits through the link given below:-