E-District Delhi portal provides you to apply online for Delhi Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate is a legal document to prove that a person is a resident of a particular state. This Certificate is to get special benefits to the person of that state. Domicile Certificate tells that person is a permanent resident of a particular state.
Purpose of Domicile Certificate
When someone asks to prove permanent resident of the state, then Domicile Certificate need to submit at that time. Here are the following purposes:
- At the Time of Admission and Job application.
- If the State offers scholarship then person submits this certificate while applying for the scholarship.
- if you are applying for Ration Card then person submits this certificate.
Delhi Domicile Certificate Document Requires
Here are the documents requires to apply for Domicile Certificate:
- The Beneficiary must have an Aadhaar Card.
- The Beneficiary must have a Voter ID Card.
- A Ration Card of Beneficiary.
- Birth Certificate of Beneficiary.
- Self-attested Certificate of Beneficiary.
Delhi Domicile Certificate Apply Online
Here is below steps that you have to follow to get Delhi Domicile Certificate online:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of E-District Delhi: edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- if you haven’t registered on the website then you have to register yourself.
- After that, you can click on “Registered User Login”.
- when you logged into E-District, it will show you the dashboard page.
- it will open a form and click on Continue.
- Now Enter the period of residing in Delhi.
- Now Select Yes or No for having other Domicile Certificate from other states.
- after that, Select Yes or No for Proof of Residence in Delhi for 3 continues years.
- Click on Continue.
- Now you have to upload Identity Proof, Proof of Residence, and other documents.
- After that, make payment for Domicile Certificate.
- Now you have successfully applied for Delhi Domicile Certificate.