Maharashtra Govt has launched CSMSSY Loan Waiver as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Samman Yojana for drought-hit farmers of the state. Govt will wave off crop loans and medium-term loans in the limit of 1.50 lakhs per farmer.
This scheme is the One Time Settlement Scheme. Only Rs. 1.50 Lakh loan amount will wave off. If the farmer have more then Rs. 1.50 lakh loan then only Rs. 1.50 will wave off, and farmer needs to deposit rest of pending loan amount.
Now, farmers can apply online for debt waiver 2019 on csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in. Maharashtra Government has invited farmers who were unable to avail the scheme last year.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Samman Yojana Online Apply ( CSMSSY Online Apply)
Farmer need to apply for Loan Waiver Yojana online. Follow these steps to apply online for scheme:
- First of All Visit official website of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Samman Yojana : csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- It will show you farmer registration page.
- Make sure Your Aadhaar Card Number must link with your mobile number.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card Number, Village, Pincode, Marital Status, DOB, Mobile and click on Send OTP.
- You will get OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter that OTP, Username and Password.
- Click on Submit.
- Now you have Register for CSMSSY Farmer Loan Waiver.
Earlier, the government had released a list of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Samman Yojana loan Waiver 2017 or CSMSSY Loan Waiver 2017. Farmer who already got waiver in year 2017, are not eligible for CSMSSY Loan Waiver 2019.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2019, 2nd Installment, pmkisan.gov.in