Ration card is one of the important documents considered as identity proof in our country. Ration cards also helpful to get groceries or ration at a subsidized rate. It is the type of card that gives support system to the people who belongs to the below poverty line. We all know the conditions of our country, almost 50% of people are poor, and they can’t earn enough money for their livelihood. The Government has introduced this ration card yojana so that the people can live a better life.
Department of food civil supplies and consumer protection of Chattisgarh works as the nodal agency of CG ration card 2020. The people can get food grains, pulses, kerosene, salt, etc. at a very lower cost with the help of a ration card. If you want to get a CG ration card, then you need proper documents for it. Please read the full article to know every detail of the ration card.
CG ration card details
- Scheme name: CG ration card
- Authority: Government of Chattisgarh
- Name of the department: directorate of food civils supplies, consumer protection department
- Beneficiaries: citizen of Chattisgarh
- Official website: khadya.cg.nic.in
Chattisgarh ration card types
There are three types of ration cards introduced by the Chattisgarh state government. Different types of ration cards are available for people of different categories. So, if you want to apply for the Chattisgarh ration card, and then check the types of ration you want to apply:
1) AAY ration card: AAY ration card is also famous as an Antyodhya ration card. This card is available for all the people who belong to the below poverty line. The family will get the rice at the rate of Rs 1/kg.
2) Priority households: the PHH ration card is for the rural areas people.
3) APL ration
4) Annapurna ration card
5) Destitute ration card
6) Disabled ration card
All of the above ration cards are available for different categories of people. The color of every ration card is unique. Some of the ration card cards are white, some are orange, and some are in yellow. The color of the ration card is the identity of every card. The advantages of every ration card are almost the same, but the difference is in ration price. The people can get groceries from the public distribution system shop where they will get groceries at a low rate.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh ration card 2020
- There are numbers of benefits of Chhattisgarh ration card, and some of them are:
- Ration card is considered one of the necessary documents in our country India. It is used as your identity proof.
- The people of Chattisgarh can get ration like sugar, wheat, rice, pulses at a lower rate from the government shops.
- You can use the ration card to get your driving license.
- The person who wants to get the electricity connection in their house then they can apply with the help of CG ration card.
- The ration is official documents which are introduced by the state government.
- The people will get the ration card according to their financial status.
- The people can also apply for the different schemes by the ration card.
Necessary documents for CG ration card 2020
If you want CG ration card 2020 then you will need some documents at the time of registration, and those are:
- Aadhar card
- Identity proof like voter id, PAN card, driving license
- Address proof
- Bank details
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate or category certificate
- Disability certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photographs
CG ration card 2020 eligibility
- The Government has set some eligibility criteria for CG ration card 2020. So, please check the eligibility criteria before the registration.
- Applicant must be a permanent residence of Chattisgarh
- The beneficiary must not pay any tax to the Government.
- The applicant must not have more than 8 hectares of land.
- Beneficiaries must not have any pucca house built in the urban areas more than areas of 1000 sq.feet.
Chattisgarh ration card application
Department of food civil supplies and consumer protection will introduce ration cards to the citizens who will apply for it. The people can get the details of the ration card on the official website. The people can get the ration card for their family by registration. The state food and supplies department will supply the official documents. So, if you want to apply for the CG ration card, then follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to the CG ration card official site or click in the link khadya.cg.nic.in
- Go the news and announcement section
- Click on the option “Application for the ration card.”
- Fill all the necessary details in the ration card registration form.
- Finally, submit the application form by click on the “submit” option.
CG ration card 2020 status
- First of all, go the site khadya.cg.nic.in
- Click on the option “public participation.”
- Enter your village and war details.
- Select your district, city, and development block.
- After clicking on the option “submit,” you will get the complete information on the screen of your device.
- Save and take the print out of it for future use.