The birth certificate is a crucial document for every individual. There are many benefits of birth certificate. If you wish to make your own Birth Certificate online, then you need to read this article carefully. The birth certificate is as essential as Aadhar Card and PAN card. It is a document which is used in various departments like the government and private sector. It is used at the time of admission, scheme application or job application etc.
You can apply for the document just after 21 days of the birth of the child to the nearest hospital or concerned department office. The government has made the birth certificate compulsory for everyone as it proves the conditions, timing and areas of birth of any people. If you do not have your birth certificate or you have lost it, then you can apply for it. In this article, we will share the birth certificate application process, and the benefit so read the article carefully.
Birth Certificate online
The central government has made digital India so that work can be done online. The government has also introduced a website for the online birth certificate application. You can apply for your child’s birth certificate by going on the official site.
Name of the scheme: birth certificate
Mode of application: both online and offline
Time of registration: after 21 days of childbirth
Official website: https://crsorgi.gov.in/
Benefits of birth certificate
There are many benefits of birth certificate, and some of them are:
- A person can take the benefits of every scheme launched by the government with the help of this document.
- A student can get a scholarship from their school or college or any institute for their education.
- The birth certificate helps to create some other relevant documents such as PAN card, voter card, Aadhar card etc.
- If you want to take any property with your name, then you must need to submit a birth certificate.
- You need these documents at the time of court marriage as you need to prove that your age is eligible for the wedding.
- It is also helpful in applying different types of government and private job.
- It is also required at the time of application for driving license.
- The birth certificate is also required in the court if the person has done any crime. The punishment is different for juvenile and adults.
So, there are many advantages to these documents. So, you must have your birth certificate to grab the different opportunities in life.
Essential documents for a birth certificate
If you are going to make a birth certificate of your child, then make sure that you must have the following documents:
- Identity card of the parents
- Parents Aadhar card
- Birth proof of child which is certified by the doctor or hospital
- Residence certificate or domicile certificate
- 10th certificate if the child has passed the matriculation exam
- Affidavits certificate is required when you are applying for the birth certificate after one year of birth.
Birth certificate application process offline
The government has introduced both modes of the application so, according to your convenience, you can apply any of these two methods, i.e. online and offline. We are going to share the process of both modes so, please read the whole process so that you can make your birthday certificate easily.
Follow the step for offline registration:
- The applicant needs to take the application form from the municipality or Municipal Corporation.
- If your child has born in the hospital, then you will get the certificate by the hospital staff.
- Now, fill the form correctly and submit it to either in the hospital or the municipal corporation.
- All the records in the form like date of birth, place of birth, parents name, hospital name etc. will be verified by the concerned department.
- The concerned department will create the birth certificate for your child after the verification.
- You will receive the birth certificate in your address after 15 to 20 days.
- You can also collect the document from the concerned department.
Birth certificate application online
The candidate can apply online birth certificate after the 21 days of the birth of the child. The online form is an easy and time-saving process. If you want to get a birth certificate online, then follow the below steps:
- Go to the official portal of birth certificate
- Now click on the option “how to apply.”
- Click on the option “register now.”
- Fill the correct information in the form.
- Now, the candidate needs to pay for the birth proof.
- You can change the details on the birth certificate only once.
- You can download the birth certificate after verification of the documents by the concerned department.
Note: every state has a different website for their birth certificate, and also there is a different way of application in every state.