Govt of Odisha has launched Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana for farmers in 2013. This scheme is to provide health insurance to farmers and their families. This scheme is covering more than 60 lakh farmers of Odisha State. It is an earnest effort to provide farmers financial support through health and accident insurance.
Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (BKKY) Eligible
- Farmer must be resident of Odisha state.
- Only 5 members of Famers will be eligible for scheme
- Annual health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per annum per family and Rs 7 lakh per annum for women members of
Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana ( BKKY) Benefits
- All health services are free of cost, including free drugs, free diagnostics, free dialysis, free Cancer chemotherapy, free OT, free I.C.U, free in-patient admission etc., in all govt hospitals in District Head Quarters Hospital level, for all persons.
- Families having BKKY card, RSBY card, BPL card, or AAY card or annual income of Rs 50,000/- in rural and Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas can avail cashless treatment at all Government Hospitals and 208 empanelled Private Hospitals.
Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Apply or Application Process
first of all, farmers Families who are registered under Antyodaya Anna Yojana or BKKY or RSBY or BPL scheme are auto enrolled in this scheme. If farmer family dont have any enrollment on above scheme then they have to obtain Annual Income Certificate below Rs 50,000/- for rural area and Rs. 60,000/- for urban area
Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Document Required
- Card of Antyodaya Anna Yojana or BSKY or RSBY or BPL scheme. if don’t have any card of scheme then they have to obtain Annual Income Certificate below Rs 50,000/- for rural area and Rs. 60,000/- for urban area.
Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Enrolment Procedure
- Farmar should visit the nearby insurance company to register for BSKY.
- After the registration the Field Key Officers (FKO) will verify the details of the farmer.
- After the verification, Smart Card will be issued to the applicant through the insurance company.
BKKY Help Line Number
applicant can call on Toll Free Number: 155369 from 9 am to 6 pm or can visit : health.odisha.gov.in
Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Hospital List
|Name of the scheme||Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana|
|Inaugurated by||Odisha Govt|
|Announced on||Feb 2004|
|Implementation date||Feb 2004|
|Target beneficiaries||Free Health Care to farmers|
|BKKY Hospital List||Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana 2+3A Hospital list|