The Assam state government introduces an Assam ration card for the citizens of Assam. We all know the conditions of India as well as the conditions of People in our country. Most of the people in our country did not have enough money to make their lives better. Ration card is used as the identity proof in our country India. Ration card is introduced by the government under the national food security act Public Distribution system 2013. Even many people are there who you can’t effort two times a meal for their family.
The Government of India understands these people’s problems, so they have introduced the ration card system all over the country. The ration card scheme is in every state, and the people can get it from the concerned authority or the official website. If you want to know the Assam ration card details, then read the full article carefully.
Types of ration card in Assam
Ration card is the necessary tool for the poor as well as middle-class category people. The ration card offers low-income people to get groceries at a subsidized rate. It will help to get the food items at a lower price so that they can arrange two times meal for their family quickly. There are three types of ration card introduced by the Assam state government, and those are:
APL: APL ration card age for above poverty line category people.
BPL: the people who belong to the below poverty line category are eligible for this ration card.
AAY: the beneficiary under PDS, TDPS card are eligible for the Antyodaya Anna Yojana ration card.
Assam ration card eligibility
The citizens who want to avail of the Assam ration card need to know the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. The eligibility details of newly Assam ration card are below:
- A person without a ration card: the eldest member of the family can apply for the new ration card under NFSA’13. The candidate’s family annual income should not more than 1 lakh. They must have Indian Citizenship and domicile of Assam.
- Duplicate ration card: the concerned authority may issue the duplicate ration card after charging some minimum fees. No matter your card is lost or mutilated or defaced, you need some minimum charges set by the government.
- Ration card in another city: if the candidate transfers from one city to another, then also they can apply for another ration card. The candidate needs to submit the surrender to the certificate with a ration card application form to get the new one.
- Entry on ration card after marriage: the candidate needs to add the new member in the Ration card after the wedding. If any member is dead, you need to delete the name of that family member on the ration card.
- Childbirth: if there is any newborn baby in the house, then you need to add the name of that baby in the card. You will need the birth certificate and application of the ration card in this process.
Assam ration card application
The Assam residents who want to avail the ration card can get the ration card by the below process:
- First of all, the candidates need to go to the PDS official site
- Click on the option “PDS Stakeholders” and then click on the option “In-state”.
- Select the option “district food and supply officer.”
- Click on the “FPS Dealers” options.
- Enter the option “state.”
- You will get the new window where you need to select the “block or tehsil.”
- Now, enter the option “view report.”
- You can get the location of the concerned department from the district page.
- Go to the PDS office and then take a ration card application form.
- Fill the mandatory details on the registration form.
- Attach the documents and then submit it to the office.
- You will get a ration card via post after the full verification.
Assam ration card list status 2020
The Assam ration card list is available on the official portal. If you want to check the ration card list, then follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to the Assam ration card official website.
- Select the name of your district
- Now, select the name of tehsil in the tehsil page
- You will get the list of Assam ration card 2020 after selecting the village name.
Necessary documents for Assam ration card
The following documents will need at the time of registration:
- Xerox of ration card
- Birth certificate of the candidates
- Address proof
- Identity card
- Transfer certificate (in case of transfer)
- Aadhar card