Assam Government has launched Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme for its citizens. This scheme is for those who don’t have any home in Assam state. The Aponar Apon Ghar is only for Assam residents. under this scheme, the applicant gets a fixed amount of subsidy on the house loan.
Assam Government tries to provide housing to each Assami Family. For that, the Government has launched the Aponar Apon Ghar scheme. We will share the Aponar Apon Ghar scheme Assam detail and this article. You will also get the details like benefits, eligibility criteria, and this Yojana application process.
Benefits of Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme Assam
Here are the benefit of Assam House loan subsidy Scheme:
- One time incentive offers to each family of Assam.
- The family gets the benefit of 3.5% of an interest rate for up to Rs. 40 lakh loan.
- This scheme ensures one housing for each family in Assam.
- There are no specific eligibility criteria for this Yojana.
|Rs. 5.00 Lakhs – Rs. 10.00 Lakhs||Rs. 1.00 Lakh|
|Rs. 10.00 Lakhs – Rs. 20.00 Lakhs||Rs. 1.50 Lakhs|
|Rs. 20 Lakhs – Rs. 30.00 Lakhs||Rs. 2.00 Lakhs|
|Rs. 30 Lakhs – Rs. 40.00 Lakhs||Rs. 2.50 Lakhs|
Inauguration of Aponar Apon Ghar Assam 2020
The Assam Housing Loan Subsidy scheme started in a press conference, which was conducted in the city Guwahati. The finance minister of Assam Himanta Biswa Sharma also attends the events the guest of honor. The education minister Siddhartha Bhattacharya was the special guest of this event. There were many senior officers of the state watch also present in the function.
The eligible criteria for this Yojana:
- A permanent resident in Assam can apply for this scheme.
- Applicants must not have any house in Assam State.
- Composite Family Income less than INR 20 Lakhs
- The government has did not announce any minimum income criteria under the sea scheme
- The Yojana will be available through all the commercial banks like HDFC, regional, and the rural bank of Assam.
- Those already benefited under the “Apon Ghar” Scheme are not eligible for this subsidy.
- Loan accounts must not be under NPA (Non-Performing Asset) Status
Aponar Apon Ghar Assam Online Apply
To apply for Assam Student Loan Subsidy Scheme, you have to follow the below procedure:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Assam finance loans.
- Here you have to click on the “Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy ” Apply button link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Here, you have to check your eligibility for the scheme.
- Now, you have to click on the “No” option for the already avail subsidy under ‘Apun Ghar‘ scheme.
- After that, you have to enter the applicant name, father’s name, Date of birth, gender, and address.
- enter the mobile number, pan card, and email.
- Now, you have to enter the loan details like Bank Name, IFSC code, Loan Amount and Loan Sanctioned Date.
- After that, you have to upload the required document like Loan Sanctioned letter, driving license, and pan card.
- Now, click on the Save button.
- You have applied for Assam Home Loan Subsidy Online.
How to track the Assam Home Loan Subsidy Scheme Application
If you have already applied for Loan subsidy scheme, then you can check status of the application in following procedure:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Assam Finance Loan.
- Here, you have to scroll down and click on the “Track Application” button.
- It shows you a popup on your screen.
- Now, you have to enter your mobile number and application number.
- After that, click on the Submit button.
- Finally, you can see your student loan subsidy application form status on your screen.