Andhra Pradesh government has announced Sachivalayam or ward secretariat for the citizen of Andhra Pradesh. This Yojana ensures the transparency between the government and citizen. The main objective of this Yojana is to provide help to every citizen of Andhra Pradesh. The government will solve every issue related to the schemes and programmes. It helps them to register various projects to their doorsteps.
This Yojana aims to eliminate corruption and smooth functioning of all the government services. The applicant can apply for the Andhra Pradesh ward Sachivalayam job through online mode. You can get the application form on the official website. There are almost 16208 eligible candidates will be suitable for the ward Secretary Post to serve the people. The selection of the candidate will be based on written exam and the document verification. Read the full article to know the details about AP ward Sachivalayam notification application.
Overview of Sachivalayam scheme
- Name of the recruitment: AP ward Sachivalayam recruitment
- Category: notification or application
- Organised by: Andhra Pradesh State government
- launched in: 2020
- Post: Ward Secretariat
- Total Vacancies: 16208
- Types of job: government job
- Selection criteria: document verification and written test
- Mode of the application: online
- Officials portal: wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP ward Sachivalayam pay scale
- The pay scale of the Sachivalayam ward is varying according to the different post or job
- The minimum salary is 15,030rs and maximum is Rs 46,060.
Ap ward Sachivalayam application 2020
If you want to get the job in Sachivalayam application 2020 then follow the below steps:
- All the candidates, who are going to apply for this Yojana for the first, have to fill the one-time registration form carefully. Candidates must need to fill all the forms correctly. If you need any modification in any fields of application forms, then choose the option “modify”.
- Click on the save options and Go for stage 2.
Note: if you have already registered for OTPR ID then you can go directly in stage 2.
Online registration for AP wards Sachivalayam
If you want to go for the online registration of AP ward Sachivalayam then you need to follow the below process:
- First of all, visit the official site of AP ward Secretariat application form
- Now you will get an application or register link on the official website.
- Click on the application or register option
- You will get registration form of AP ward Secretariat on your screen
- Fill all the details like in the name City village ward etc. in the AP registration form and submit it.
- The applicant will get the registration ID and password in their email or contact number.
AP Ward Secretariat application form filling process
- Login with your registration id and password which you will by the above process
- Click on the option “apply.“
- Select your secretary post which you want to apply for.
- You will get the application form which you need to fill carefully.
- Upload the document and then click on the “preview the application” option.
- Submit and take the print out of application form.
Fee structure of application form
- There is 200rs for the application fee and Rs 200 for examination fee for the OC category people.
- SC/ST/OBC/PHC/EX SERVICEMAN need to pay Rs 200 for application fee only.
AP wards Sachivalayam eligibility criteria
If you are going to fill AP ward Sachivalayam application Form, then you must have to check eligibility criteria of this Yojana. Should read the below eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be an active and healthy person and free from any bodily defect.
- He must have required academic qualification mention in the terms and condition of the job.
- He must belong from Andhra Pradesh and must be a citizen of India.
Nativity of AP Ward Sachivalayam
- The applicant should have Indian nationality.
- He must carry a domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- All the candidate, either male or female, are eligible for this government post.
- The minimum for applying is 18 years and maximum of 42 years.
- There will be some Age relaxation into that reserved category candidates only.
AP Ward Secretariat selection process
All the candidate will be selected in AP word secretariat based on their merit on the OMR based written exam.
- The concerned authority will decide the minimum cut off marks to qualify the examination.
- If two or more candidate has the same marks, then their rank will be selected based on education qualification and age.
- If the candidate gets the election, then they need to stay in a particular village where they get posted.
- The candidate can get the answer key from the official site after the two to three days of exam.
Keypoint for AP ward recruitment 2020
- Candidate used read all the notification carefully on the official website.
- The candidate was eligible for filling the form can apply for this post.
- Submit your application form before the due date.
- You can also check your application form after successful submission.
- It is compulsory to upload signature and photograph of candidate in JPG format. The size of the photo must not exceed 50kb.
- Candidate needs to verify their document with the original one when they are told to do so.