Andhra Pradesh Government has introduced the process of AP BAS School admission or AP Best available School Admission. The Tribal welfare and social welfare department publish a notification for admission in the AP Best Available School. The entry is only for the 1st 3rd 5th and 8th classes. The academic year 2020 starts in the first week of April on the official portal of BASS.
The Andhra Pradesh government has organized Yojana to give proper education to all those students who do not get an education because of their financial condition. Education is a compulsory element for every student. It plays a vital role in the development of the individual as well as our country India. This Yojana allows deserving students to study in an excellent private school. The entrance exam will help in the selection of deserving students for this Yojana.
Best school admission Andhra Pradesh
The department receives almost 30,000 applications from the citizens every year. There is a lottery system for entries in class 1 of the scheduled caste candidate. The lucky student will get the benefit of Yojana in the lottery system. If the students want to get admission to other classes, then they need to give a written entrance test. The registration process for standard 1 to 5 is available online. The candidate can check eligibility criteria as well as documents required for the Best Available schools Yojana.
AP BAS School Admission online application
The candidates who wish to get admission in class 1 to 5 then they need to follow all the online procedure as well as the offline procedure for the admission through BAS. The online processes for the application form are:
- First of all, you have to go to the official BAS portal.
- Now, you have to click on the “Application Form” link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Then, you will get AP best available school registration form on your screen after clicking on the “Submit Application” option.
- Now the applicants to fill the personal details, class preference, caste certificate details, etc. and then submit the application form.
AP Best available School Admission eligibility
If you are going to apply for Best Available School admission, then you need to check the below eligibility criteria:
- The date of birth of the applicant between 1st July 2012 to 30th June 2013
- If the applicant is going to take admission in class fifth, then they must have a passing certificate of standard four.
- The applicant’s family annual income should less than rupees 65000 in rural areas and rupees 75000 in urban areas.
Necessary document for AP BAS Schools admission
Some of the essential certificates for the AP best available School admission are:
- Caste certificate which is available from Meeseva Yojana
- White ration card as well as income certificate
- Birth certificate from the tehsildar or gram Panchayat or municipal corporation
- Aadhar card
- Recent photograph