AIMS portal Indian railway is the online website which is maintained by the government of India and employee can get all the important updates from this website like AIMS Portal Salary Slip. Today in this article, we will discuss AIMS portal Indian railway registration login process and employee RESS payslip.
AIMS portal is the website for the railway employee in which employee can be updated with their salary details. This portal helps in the management of the account of the Indian railway system. This portal really plays a very important role in providing the payslips of railway employee without wasting of time.
Indian railway is the most significant and important transport system in all over the world which also gives employment in the large number to the citizens of the country.
The railway employee can see their salary deduction, services, railway employee RESS payslips, advances, and many more things so AIMS portal. To be all these things you need to register on this portal. So let’s discuss the registration process for the portal.
AIIMS Registration Portal
If you are a railway employee then you need to register yourself in the aims portal for this you need to follow below steps:
- First of all, you have to go on the official website of AIMS Railway portal.
- You can see the option “employee self-service,” and you need to select that option.
- It will open the portal login, and you will see the “new user registration” link on the below of the screen.
- Now, you need to enter your employee number, mobile number, date of birth in the required section.
- After that, tap on the “submit” option.
- Click on Submit, and you will get a password in your mobile number just after successful verification.
- Now, tap on the register and login button on the official website of aims portal.
- You need to enter the password during registration and login on the page.
- For the initial password, you need to you send the message to 098 2173 6069 with text START on the message body.
- Also, you can change your password after accessing your account.
AIMS Railway Portal Login
After registration, you need to login-in on the AIMS portal, and you can follow the below steps for login in the portal by railway employee:
- First of all, go to the aims portal official website.
- Now, tap on the employee “self-service option,” which will be available on the below of your screen.
- After that, tap on the AIMS login page.
- Now, it will give your ID and password and tap on the submit option.
- After that, Click the ID and password, you can access your account and can check your all details like pay slip, information, services, etc.
AIMS Railway Mobile Portal
Now, you can check your AIMS Portal Salary Slip or other data from the mobile app that you need to download “RESS application” from the play store it really occupies very less space you don’t need to log in all the time gives all the notification of every update.
AIMS Customer Service
If you have any problem, then you can contact your highest officials all you can email your queries in the below mails and address.
Other Govt Schemes:
Rajasthan Yuva Sambal Yojana, Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2019, Rs. 3500 pm
AP ADARANA – II Scheme Details, Online Apply, Application Status Check
UP Ration Card List 2019, UP New Ration Card List, fcs.up.gov.in